Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 1st of July

Wow!  I can't believe it is july already - the summer is flying by!  I have been a little frustrated lately - still waiting for the wall to be finished in my office after the water damage from the bathroom pipe.  And so I am making due on the dining room table, but feeling a little creative block without being in a proper working space.  I will have some new projects to post soon - just need to take photo's and scan things in.  

Here are some recent photo's of me and Lyla that make me happy!  Eating ice cream - yummy!  Since starting south beach I tend to vicariously eat through Lyla!


I want to play around with taking photo's with sparklers!  Loving these one's and feeling inspired to do another crazy photo shoot soon - Tasha you need to come and be my muse and Bekka too!