Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh the messes we'll make!

I have to say I really love having a toddler. In a few months Lyla will be 2 and with each day she is more curious and excited about life and the world around her. Which in turn makes me curious and excited as well. Summer has officially come to florida and we are feeling the heat - so on days when we are not outside directly in water we will be doing some of these wonderful messy things! I spent some time scouring different mommy craft blogs and such and found some I really love. Here is a list of my faves:













Also I can't wait to see this movie with Lyla! It was my brother David's favorite book! The preview makes me cry.


1 comment:

Save your Fork said...

Oh my goodness Vanessa, that stuff is SO cute and I am inspired. Thanks!