Thursday, June 11, 2009

Music is Magic!

I hate it when you find something new in music that speaks ace in the hole to you and go figure you can't actually buy any of it. Booo!  I had one of those moments this morning.  I turned on my computer (just to check email).  But when I opened Safari my homepage apple.com came up and I was immediately drawn to a movie ad "what goes up" I watched it and it looks like it will be a good film, but more then that I really really liked the song in the background  so I google searched a line in the song "this is where the stars fall down" I found a video on youtube which then confirmed that yes I really really like this artist, dotjr!  Went to his myspace listened to the rest he had on there and now I want his music but alas it is no where to be found!  So not fare! Can we vote for other people who aren't on american idol to be signed?  Vote for dotjr!



I found where to buy his music! Yay! Just go here! I love Where the stars fall down & love song for everyone!

No comments: